- May 26, 2012: Sesta 1, Gambit, begins its first free promotion on Amazon--a three-day stint in celebration of Memorial Day (in the U.S.) and Pentecost (in the Caribbean, Commonwealth and parts of Europe).
- May 22, 2012: The sample is replaced with the complete first Sesta, Gambit.
- May 15, 2012: The Sevton Saga is relaunched on Amazon.com with a sample chapter of Lucky Guess.
- April 27, 2012: Author Reginald Routhwick registers the title of the first Sesta, Gambit, on Amazon's Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) dashboard.
- April 19, 2012: Routhwick puts up a prototype version of Lucky Guess' first ad at a Waterbury bus stop.
- January 18, 2012: This Weebly site joins the widespread internet blackout with an instant redirect to SOPAStrike.com. The introduction on the home page, "censored" since the month prior to protest U.S. Congress' SOPA/PIPA legislation, reverts to normal form the following day.
- November 22, 2011: Chapter 2 is posted on RedBubble at 8:00 p.m. EST.
- November 14, 2011: The Saga launches with its first chapter, Part I of Sesta 1, on RedBubble at 8:00 p.m. EST.